Non-Vendor Funded Items Are Being Inherited in an RMS Vendor Funded Promotion Deal When the Promotion Is Approved in RPM
(Doc ID 1945318.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-vendor funded items are inheriting Retail Merchandising System (RMS) vendor funded promotion (VFP) deals when the linked Retail Price Management (RPM) promotion has both vendor funded items and non-vendor funded items.
After approving the promotion component, non-vendor funded items are populated in the DEAL_ITEMLOC_ITEM table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a VFP deal in RMS.
- Include CHAIN level deal (all locations).
- Include a few items (e.g., Item1 and Item2).
- Approve the deal in RMS.
- Create a promotion.
- Create a simple promotion component.
- Attach VFP deal (which was created in RMS) in promotion component. Include VFP deal items (Item1 and Item2).
- Include non-VFP deal items (Item3 and Item4) that belong to the same supplier.
- Include a few locations.
- Approve the promotion component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!