Non-Vendor Funded Items Are Being Inherited in an RMS Vendor Funded Promotion Deal When the Promotion Is Approved in RPM
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-vendor funded items are inheriting Retail Merchandising System (RMS) vendor funded promotion (VFP) deals when the linked Retail Price Management (RPM) promotion has both vendor funded items and non-vendor funded items.
After approving the promotion component, non-vendor funded items are populated in the DEAL_ITEMLOC_ITEM table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a VFP deal in RMS.
- Include CHAIN level deal (all locations).
- Include a few items (e.g., Item1 and Item2).
- Approve the deal in RMS.
- Create a promotion.
- Create a simple promotion component.
- Attach VFP deal (which was created in RMS) in promotion component. Include VFP deal items (Item1 and Item2).
- Include non-VFP deal items (Item3 and Item4) that belong to the same supplier.
- Include a few locations.
- Approve the promotion component.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms