Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-Of-Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x, the return price of a not-on-file item changes to 0.0 when the item is returned from a suspended/retreived transaction and the customer is linked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in into Point-Of-Service.
- Select Return, then No Receipt.
- Enter an item, select its reason code, and select Next.
- Suspend and retrieve this transaction.
- Select Customer and add/search a customer.
- Note that the return item price has changed to 0.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms