Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.16 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer can not modify equipment specifications that have many parent and children circuit's on them. Users receive a database error during processing, "PBPackageError: SAXException - xml parser error FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing."
While making changes to an existing card spec (OC48) the process does not complete, and the Client pops up several errors.
The first is:
"PBPackageError: SAXException - xml parser error FWK005 parse may not be called while parsing." This error continues to pop up until the client session is closed.
The Second Error is:
the "Unable to communicate the Application Server". When selecting "Retry" it appears to connect with no problem. However if you try to reopen the spec after this has happened you get several errors that are based on the next error message.
The Third Error is:
"Error - No SQLCA defined" This will pop up several times with invalid queries that are calling the spec that the user was trying to reopen.
1. Create an Equipment Specification having a single OC48 with 48 STS1 EPAs under it. Now autobuild the STS1 positions to get 28 VT1. Then again auto build VT1 positions to get one DS0 position.
Following is the Connection Hierarchy of OC48
2. Now Install an equipment with the above Equipment Specification. Use the Copy option on the Installed equipment to create 31 such equipments in the Equipment Inventory.
3. Now assign an OC48 connection on the above created 31 equipment.
4. Now assign an STS1 connection on the OC48 connection.
5. Open Equipment in the equipment specification and modify the rate code in any one of the STS1 positions from VT1 to VT2 for all 28 positions using Edit button option.
6. Click the OK button.
7. Here's where MSS throws the errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms