Folder Name Is Not Written Into Widget Buffer When bvb_usx_cmb_rpl Is Called From LogiView
(Doc ID 1945943.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e184.108.40.206 and e220.127.116.11
Find that if the userexit bvb_usx_cmb_rpl is called from a LogiView procedure, the parameter /FOLDER has no effect. After the LogiView is finished, the widget_buffer "FOLDER" is empty.
Same happens if bvb_usx_cmb_rpl is called from a LIST userexit.
If the userexit bvb_usx_cmb_rpl is called directly in a menu selection, the widget_buffer "FOLDER" is set and can be evaluated.
If the parameter /FOLDER= is set, the folder name should be readable from the widget_buffer as long as the widget is open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new LogiView procedure called e.g.: test/get_folder with following lines:
2. Add this procedure to the Pre-Action trigger of the item mask EDB-ART-CFR
3. Create another LogiView procedure called e.g.: test/open_folder with following line:
10 RES=@bvb_usx_cmb_rpl("R>EDB-DOCUMENT STR EDB-ART-DOC-RLI-C /FOLDER=Doc")
4. Open Button/Nos menu of the item mask: EDB-ART-BUT-CFN
5. For selection EDB-DMS-FLD-RLI (Documents tab) set:
- userexit to lgv_nosel_run
- parameter to test/open_folder
6. Reconfigure menu and item mask.
7. Open item mask and search for any item
8. Open Doc tab and click the refresh button on the father mask to execute the pre-action trigger
=> In the message box following line appears: "FOLDER=", which means that the widget buffer with key "FOLDER" is not set any more.
Same issue happens if in step 5 following change for selection EDB-DMS-FLD-RLI is done:
- userexit = LIST
- parameter = bvb_usx_cmb_rpl(R>EDB-DOCUMENT STR EDB-ART-DOC-RLI-C /FOLDER=Doc) & lgv_nosel_run()
Double check: If the userexit bvb_usx_cmb_rpl is called directly in the menu selection (like in the standard in selection EDB-DMS-FLD-RLI of menu EDB-ART-BUT-CFN) and the parameter is just enhanced with the option "/FOLDER=Doc", the widget buffer is set as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|