Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.7, a second obligation cannot be approved for multiple purchase orders (PO's) at Transportation/Voyage/Fleet level.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create 3 import PO's, each for a different location and same vendor. Each PO has the same two items: Item 1 and Item 2.
- Validate that all PO's have the same cost component. This cost component will be used later for creating obligation.
- Ship the PO's (through Vendor or by RMS).
- Create 3 transportation records for Item 1 with the same the same Voyage ID, Vessel ID and estimated departure date.
- Create 3 transportation records for Item 2 with the same the same Voyage ID, Vessel ID and estimated departure date. (Notice that the Voyage ID and vessel ID for Item 2 are different than Item 1)
- Receive all 3 PO's.
- Create an obligation #1 at Voyage/vessel/ETD level only for item 1. Approve the obligation.
- Create obligation #2 at Voyage/vessel/ETD level only for item 1. Approve the obligation.
- The status changes to approved. However, when you click OK, the following error occurs: "The obligation cannot be allocated for orders which have not been received. Previously created invoices will be deleted"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms