Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged into Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) with vendor_nbr as User ID, when a new Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) is created, the ASN Entry screen shows other vendors' related ASNs, as well.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a user_id with vendor _nbr (e.g., userid: 0000001).
- Log into RWMS with the user_id created in the above step.
- Navigate to the ASN Entry screen. Note that Vendor Number and description are automatically populated.
- Click on Execute Query button. The system displays all the ASNs related to the corresponding vendor.
- Now click on Create Record. Enter a new ASN and click on Save.
- Now the vendor information is cleared, and all the ASNs (including other vendor ASNs) are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms