Existing Balances Got Deleted While Migrating New Balances of the Same Accounts Through CMT
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While migrating new balances of the same accounts through CMT( Conversion Manager), some existing balances got deleted.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1) Import Subscriber data successfully through CMT
2) Import Balances data related to Subscriber data
3) Check the bal_grp_bals_t and bal_grp_sub_bals_t table data
4) Import Balances of the same subscriber with different resource id
5) Check the bal_grp_bals_t and bal_grp_sub_bals_t table data
6) The data imported in Step2 got deleted
7) Only data imported in Step4 exists
It was unable to proceed on rating and billing, due to non-existing balances.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms