Retail Price Error Regarding Non-Sellable Item: "Invalid cost/retail combination"
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Advanced Shipment Notice ( ASN) is sent from the Finisher to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for transfer of a non-sellable item, the package STKLEDGR_SQL.BUILD_TRAN_DATA_INSERT fails with an Invalid cost/retail combination error and the message stuck in RIB hospital.
Steps to recreate
1. In rtkstrt, select Inventory - >Items - > Items. The Item Search window is displayed non-sellable
2. Create a new item with Sellable indicator as ‘NO’.
3. Create a Transfer in RMS using external finisher with non selable item.
4. Dispatch the first leg transfer which is actually a return to the finisher in SIM.
5. Send an ASNOUT message from the RIB to RMS.
6. The ASNOUT fails with error “Invalid cost/retail combination passed to function STKLEDGR_SQL.BUILD_TRAN_DATA_INSERT”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms