Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UDA ITEM default value is not attached to an ITEM when it is created using XITEM interface.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Set up UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS [say for a department: 123, UDA id: 80 (UDA type: LOV), UDA value: 2].
- Create an item using XITEM INTERFACE for the same department. UDA id 80 is NOT defined in this file.
- Upload the file to be consumed by RIB.
- Item is created in RMS. Check for item in UDA_ITEM_LOV.
- No entry has been created for this item in UDA_ITEM_LOV.
This process works when the item is created using the RMS GUI, but not when XITEM INTERFACE is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms