Incorrect Ordering of Pick Labels Upon Reprint
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, when reprinting master pick labels, sort order on CONT_LABELS_TO_PRINT is not arranged in the same original pick order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create case picks to multiple stores such that they are picked to a single pick to master.
- Reprint the pick label master.
- Notice that sort_order on CONT_LABELS_TO_PRINT is not in the same order as pick_order in PICK_DIRECTIVE table.
1. Create case picks to multiple stores such that they are picked to a single pick to master.
2. Reprint the pick label master.
3. Try picking as per the first and last pick from CONT_LABELS_TO_PRINT, having minimum and maximum sort order.
4. Notice the error: The first container must be before the last container in the pick sequence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms