URL Fails to Render Multiple Trials on the Same Server: Blank Page or Service Unavailable Error
(Doc ID 1946582.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences InForm - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL fails to render any trial on a particular server.
User sees one of the following symptoms:
- blank page
- Service Unavailable error message
- Trial never displays InForm login page.
Hosting environment Engineer sees the following symptoms:
- Engineer tries to access the trial externally via Internet Explorer on a laptop. Trial does not render InForm login page.
- Engineer tried to access the trial locally on the InForm application server via Internet Explorer (http://localhost/<trialname>). Trial does not render Inform login page.
- Engineer attempted IISreset multiple times, trials still do not render InForm Login page.
- Engineer was able to log into the server with domain credentials with no issues.
- Engineer confirmed SQL connection to DB was successful.
- Engineer had to reboot the application server to solve the problem
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document