Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer is created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and published by the Retail Integration Bus (RIB), and when the transfer is deleted using the RMS GUI and TSFPRG is run the transfer is deleted from TSFHEAD and TSFDETAIL but not from TRANSFERS_PUB_INFO.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Store to Store Manual Requisition transfer in RMS. Approve it.
- Wait for RIB to publish the transfer. Validate that there are records in TSFHEAD/TSFHDETAIL/TRANSFERS_PUB_INFO for the new transfer and TRANSFERS_PUB_INFO.PUBLISHED=’Y’.
- Edit the transfer in RMS and delete it.
- Run TSFPRG, including PREPOST TSFPRG PRE.
- Query TSFHEAD/TSFHDETAIL/TRANSFERS_PUB_INFO for the edited transfer, note that there are no records in TSFHEAD/TSFHDETAIL but TRANSFERS_PUB_INFO still has a record for the deleted transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms