After Modifying User Group of the User Through Java Client, User Gets Removed From Personal User Group
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When certain user is added to the personal user group, and the same user's user group information is modified by the admin user who is not the owner of the personal user group, the user will be deleted from the peronal user group.
User not to be removed from personal user group even after the user's user group gets modified by other user.
This issue is reproduced by will by following below steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Create user: user1
3. Create user group: usergroup1, and save it as personal user group
4. Create user group: usergroup2, and save it as global user group
5. Add user1 to usergroup1
6. Login to Java Client with another admin user (admin2)
7. Open user1, and goto User Group tab
8. Click Assign the user to user to groups
9. Select usergroup2 and OK
10. Login to Java Client as admin user
11. Check the user group of user1.
Can see usergroup2, but usergroup1 is no longer listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms