After Modifying User Group of the User Through Java Client, User Gets Removed From Personal User Group
(Doc ID 1946736.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When certain user is added to the personal user group, and the same user's user group information is modified by the admin user who is not the owner of the personal user group, the user will be deleted from the peronal user group.
User not to be removed from personal user group even after the user's user group gets modified by other user.
This issue is reproduced by will by following below steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Create user: user1
3. Create user group: usergroup1, and save it as personal user group
4. Create user group: usergroup2, and save it as global user group
5. Add user1 to usergroup1
6. Login to Java Client with another admin user (admin2)
7. Open user1, and goto User Group tab
8. Click Assign the user to user to groups
9. Select usergroup2 and OK
10. Login to Java Client as admin user
11. Check the user group of user1.
Can see usergroup2, but usergroup1 is no longer listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document