Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user creates a purchase order (PO), and when entering the invoice information in Retail Fiscal Management (RFM), the system shows a discrepancy which the user corrected by invoice.
In the system, the item is not in the ST (tributary substitution); but according to the Nota Fiscal (NF), the item is on ST. The problem is that the system posts the tran_code incorrectly for ICMS tax.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RFM.
- Go to Fiscal Documents--Fiscal Documents.
- Navigate: New --mode type=ENTRY.
- In Fiscal Header form, enter required details.
- In the Header Taxes, enter the ST and ICMS values.
- In the line item detail section, enter the PO details.
- Click on Option and click Validate.
- Check the discrepancy and resolve the tax discrepancy by clicking on resolve tax button. Choose Nota Fiscal & writeoff options.
- Go to schedule screen and click on sub & receive from option menu.
- Run the PO-Receiving stubs. Verify the status in schedule. NF has changed to Received.
- From the NF option menu click on Verify for Received.
- Run the nfepublishing stubs.
- Run nfeconsumption stubs.
- Run fmtranda.pc program. The status will have changed to Completed.
- From the above steps, the transaction has ICMS-ST. RFM posts the tran_codes with a part recoverable and another not recoverable:
101 - ST
102 - ICMS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms