Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a document fails with a balancing error still the data is getting populated to the financial stage tables.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and fully receive the PO.
2. Create Invoice with quantity greater than PO quantity.
3. Do the Quantity Resolution online and select the Reason Code the invoice becomes 'MTCH' after resolution.
4. Run reimrollup batch. Credit Note Request quantity is created.
5. Run reimposting batch.
6. The invoice remains 'MTCH'.
7. In the IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS a balancing error message is seen.
8. Observe that still the incorrect data is getting posted to the financial stage tables. Apparently reimposting batch does not cleanup completely failed records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms