When a Posting Document Fails With a Balancing Error, the Data is Still Getting Populated to the Financial Stage Tables
(Doc ID 1947140.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a document fails with a balancing error still the data is getting populated to the financial stage tables.
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and fully receive the PO.
- Create Invoice with quantity greater than PO quantity.
- Do the Quantity Resolution online and select the Reason Code the invoice becomes 'MTCH' after resolution.
- Run reimrollup batch. Credit Note Request quantity is created.
- Run reimposting batch.
- The invoice remains 'MTCH'.
- In the IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS a balancing error message is seen.
- Observe that still the incorrect data is getting posted to the financial stage tables. Reimposting batch does not cleanup completely failed records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document