Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile New Product Development and Introduction for Process - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile PLM for Process 22.214.171.124, New Product Development
Find that if the Project schedule is updated in NPD and some Custom Milestones are added and the Planned End dates are filled, the rows stay unsorted on save.
In PLM4P 6.1.0.x the "Save" sorted the rows according to the dates. If the user clicks "Save & Close" and reopens the Project schedule again, however, the rows are displayed in sorted order then.
Custom Milestones should appear sorted when clicking "Save" like it was in former PLM4P versions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new NPD project or open an already existing one.
2. Click on the activities tab (if in Stage 1 it is called "S1 Activities")
3. If there is no project schedule activity on the project click "Edit" and then "Add/Update Activities" under the "Activity from Library" section and insert a project schedule activity. Then save the project.
4. Click on the link "Project Schedule " in the Description column => This opens the project schedule popup window
5. Click the Edit button in the upper right
6. Under the Custom Milestones if there are no rows, click "Add" button and add some
7. In the column "End Planned" enter dates for some (or all) Milestones
8. On "Save" (in the upper right) the Milestones do not sort according to the entered date (what was the case in 6.1.0.x)
9. Click "Save & Close" (=> popup window closes) and then reopen the project schedule popup
=> The Custom Milestones are displayed sorted according to the dates in the End Planned column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms