Deal Income Calculated Incorrectly for Billback Deal with Threshold Limit Type of 'Quantity' and Multiple Deal Components with Threshold Value as 'Amount' and 'Percentage'
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, the dealinclib income calculation logic appears to be faulty in the following scenario:
- A straight billback deal, with threshold limit type of 'Quantity', and two components, one with 'Amount Off' (calc order 1), and one with 'Percent Off' (calc order 2).
In this scenario, notice that the income for the Amount component is grossly misstated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up a straight billback deal with Threshold Limit Type of Q.
- Create two components, one with Threshold Value Type of A, the other as P. For the A threshold, set the minimum units to 1 (so that the first is excluded) and then set the threshold to $10/unit.
- Prior to running dealinc, confirm both components have turnover of 2 units.
- Based on the component and threshold setup, and turnover of 2 units, the A component should generate $10 income. Instead note that it generates $1,630 income.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms