During Bulk Replenishment, If the Wrong Container ID Is Scanned, That Record Becomes Locked
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Bulk Replenishment (BROP) in Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, if the wrong CONTAINER_ID is scanned, that record becomes locked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 ROP tasks.
- Assign the tasks to one user.
- Navigate to Task Administration screen.
- Accept one task.
- Scan the second task.
- Have the user scan any other pallet lying in any of the adjacent bins, or any other bin in the warehouse. An 'Invalid Container ID' alert is displayed to the user.
- Note that the second task is set to 'PICK IN PROGRESS' in REPLEN DIRECTIVE, but in the TASK_QUEUE table it is still in NOT STARTED status.
- Complete the first task.
- Note that the second ROP task no longer appears to the user and is locked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms