Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, for a catchweight or non-catchweight item that has a transport asset associated to it, with the appointment set to capture the asset during the start of the receiving process, the user is not being prompted to confirm the transport asset throughout the complete process of receiving.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) for an item that has a transport asset item attached.
- Set SCP parameters appt_asset_default to either START or DURING OR END and asset_tracking to Y.
- Create appointment and print labels.
- Go to receiving screen and receive the appointment.
- No capture asset screen is displayed throughout the receiving process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms