Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transfer is generated by a mass return transfer (MRT), the Transfer type is not displayed in the [tsf] screen in some cases. Therefore, the transfer cannot be approved because an error message appears saying that the transfer type is NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the [tsffind] screen.
- Select 'Edit' in the Action field, enter an MRT number and click Search.
- Open the transfer found.
- Notice that the Transfer Type field is empty.
- When trying to approve the transfer, an error message appears saying that the transfer type is NULL.
- Go back to the [tsffind] screen and search for the transfer by entering the transfer number.
- Open the transfer and notice that the Transfer Type field is not empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms