Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning (BSP) 6.1, when you try to search the Chart of Account Hierarchy browser for the name of a COA member, the search cannot find the member and the following message appears on the screen:
No data found for this search
As a result, you cannot locate the COA member in the Hierarchy.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Administrator Activities
- Go to Master Maintenance > Right Click > Select Assumption Forms
- Go to "10. Transfer Price Rule"
- Create or edit a rule and open the Chart of Account Hierarchy Browser
- Search for the name of a product you know exists in the Hierarchy
The "no data found" message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms