CurrencyRate Data Is Not Publishing from RFI to RMS CURRENCY_RATES Table
(Doc ID 1948215.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Financial Integration - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While loading Currency Rate data from E-Business Suite (EBS) to Retail Financial Integration (RFI), data is not published into the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) CURRENCY_RATES table for the records which have 'from_currency' other than the primary currency of RMS.
The following are the steps executed for this case:
- Run currency_initial_load.sh from the application server where ORFI is installed, =OR= publish any currency rate from the EBS System which has 'from_currency' other than the primary currency of RMS.
- Data gets copied from the EBS database to the staging table RFI_CURR_RATE_STAGE of ORFI database.
- RFI_CURR_RATE_STAGE table column IS_DATA_PROCESSED gets updated to 'Y'.
- Message consumption is seen successfully from rib-rfi CurrencyRate Subscriber adapter log.
- Message consumption is seen successfully even in the rib-rms CurrencyRate Subscriber adapter log.
- However, CurrencyRate data is not found on the RMS-side CURRENCY_RATES table, and there are no failure reasons.
What could be the discrepancy here?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document