Update To Pickup Lead Time Flows to Replenishment for Locations That Are Warehouse Stocked
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 12.0.x, when the pickup lead time is updated on the replenishment form, the pickup lead time is then populated in REPL_ITEM_LOC for locations for which STOCK_CAT= W. These locations should not have pickup lead times associated.
Steps to Recreate:
- For any item that is set up currently, set up a location on any type of replenishment where STOCK_CAT = W.
- Run the replupdate batch.
- Notice the pickup lead time for the location in REPL_ITEM_LOC is Null.
- Update the pickup lead time to a different value than that already existing.
- Run the replupdate batch again.
Actual result: The pickup lead time is now populated in REPL_ITEM_LOC with the new value.
Expected result: There should only be warehouse lead time for a warehouse stocked item/location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms