Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 12.0.x, when creating an order from existing, the pick update and inventory management minimum constraints are not copied to the new order.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an order X.
- In Options - Order Inventory Maintenance, change the values in minimum constraints area.
- Approve the order or leave it as worksheet status.
- Create an order from existing order X.
- Note that the values for the pickup date are NULL.
- Note that the values in the minimum constraints area are set to the supplier defaults, and not the order previously created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms