STORE_ADD Updates LIKE_STORE, COPY_REPL_IND, COPY_ACTIVITY_IND, COPY_CLEARANCE_IND Columns Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1948673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When more than one record is added to STORE_ADD table through store screen, the columns LIKE_STORE, COPY_REPL_IND, COPY_ACTIVITY_IND, COPY_CLEARANCE_IND are updated with the values of the last updated store.
Steps to Reproduce:
Create 2 stores repeating the following 2 times:
- Enter store details in the main page.
- Click Zoning Locs and enter values.
- Click Address and enter values.
- Click Like Store and enter values.
- Click OK to complete store creation.
- Note that both rows for the 2 stores in STORE_ADD has the values entered pertaining to the second store (columns LIKE_STORE, COPY_REPL_IND, COPY_ACTIVITY_IND, COPY_CLEARANCE_IND).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document