Error Message " Not Related to Same Org Unit" Occurs When Creating a Return from Store to Supplier
(Doc ID 1948685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, the system checks on organizational unit for a Return to Vendor (RTV) even if the system options settings have disabled the organizational unit option. This can result in an error similar to the following when creating an RTV:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check that the system options are as follows:
- Navigation: RMS - Inventory - Return to Vendor - New.
- Enter supplier S1 and location L1 (store)
- Press OK - Everything works as expected.
- Select New.
- Enter store and supplier.
- Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document