Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.1.x, we find that when a customer order is looked up using lookups, a severe system error occurs. The exception is encountered when lookup of customer order does not contain any line items.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Query SIM database tables CUSTOMER_ORDER and CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE_ITEM so that a record is found in CUSTOMER_ORDER and no records are found in CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE_ITEM table.
- Log into the store.
- Navigate to Lookups -> Customer orders.
- Click on 'Customer Orders' and notice the error.
- Alternately, insert a record into CUSTOMER_ORDER table without inserting any records into CUSTOMER_ORDER_LINE_ITEM table from the back end.
- Log into SIM and follow the test and notice the result.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms