Reject a single event in series, attendee won't get invitation again
(Doc ID 1948719.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Calendar through Outlook Connector, an attendee who rejected once a single event out of a series won't be able to be invited again if the organizer changes the affected event.
Steps to reproduce:
- log in as user A
- create series "Meeting1", with
- start date May 13, 2014 at 2PM,
- 3 occurences ,
- inviting user B.
- login as user B
Observation: Invitation email appears of event "Meeting1", Events appear in calendar
- in calendar: right-click on each event and change action:
May 13, 2014 -> accept
May 14, 2014 -> reject
May 15, 2014 -> accept
- send each answer immediately
observation: event 20140514140000 disappears from calendar
- log in as user A again
- open event of May 14, 2014 and open status
observation: User B has rejected this invitation
- move the event of May 14 2014 (2PM) to another time, e.g. 4PM
- click "save changes and send immediately"
- log in as user B
- mark the incoming invitation email for the changed event,
with comment : This meeting is not in your calendar, it might be moved or deleted.
- in invitation-email click "accept", see pop up window saying:
This Event cannot be created or changed. There is no email address for the organizator or attendee available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document