Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Calendar through Outlook Connector, an attendee who rejected once a single event out of a series won't be able to be invited again if the organizer changes the affected event.
Steps to reproduce:
- log in as user A
- create series "Meeting1", with
- start date May 13, 2014 at 2PM,
- 3 occurences ,
- inviting user B.
- login as user B
Observation: Invitation email appears of event "Meeting1", Events appear in calendar
- in calendar: right-click on each event and change action:
May 13, 2014 -> accept
May 14, 2014 -> reject
May 15, 2014 -> accept
- send each answer immediately
observation: event 20140514140000 disappears from calendar
- log in as user A again
- open event of May 14, 2014 and open status
observation: User B has rejected this invitation
- move the event of May 14 2014 (2PM) to another time, e.g. 4PM
- click "save changes and send immediately"
- log in as user B
- mark the incoming invitation email for the changed event,
with comment : This meeting is not in your calendar, it might be moved or deleted.
- in invitation-email click "accept", see pop up window saying:
This Event cannot be created or changed. There is no email address for the organizator or attendee available
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms