RWMS User Creation Problem: User Cannot Change Password
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When creating a user on the Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) interface, the system does not allow the user to change the password.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Access User table editor and create a new user.
- Create a user where the password is equal to the user ID.
- Create another user where the password is equal to his/her user ID. At this point, two new users have been created.
- Double click on the first (or second) user to visualize details in the RWMS front-end.
- Choose any button to close the window.
- Click on Create Record and try to add a new user where password is different from the user ID.
- Here, when a new user is being created, the password field is disabled after viewing another user's details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms