Tax Events Not Created Properly In Case Of Old Written-off Accounts
(Doc ID 1949091.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When posting a partial payment on a written-off account, it does write-off reversal and allocates the payment to the account. And then based on the due remaining on the account, it does write-off the account again.
When the write-off is done this time, the tax and charge events corresponding to the write-off item are created. But the tax event for the write-off item does not match with the tax items which are written-off.
Steps to reproduce :
2. Move the pvt to end of the month and bill it.
3. Writeoff the account such that /event/billing/writeoff/billinfo contains -100 and /event/billing/writeoff/tax_billinfo -10
4. Do a partial payment($50) on the account such that it is allocated to the charge item only.
5. Check the re-writeoff events.
6. The re-writeoff events should have correct amount in the balance impact, i.e. the tax and charge amount shouldhave correct values ie -10 and -50 respectively.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document