PURGELOCATIONMOVESBATCH Ends With an Exception 'No row with the given identifier exists'
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PurgeLocationMovesBatch ends with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RPM.
- Navigate to Zone Structure -> Maintain Location Move.
- Create a location move and approve it.
- Create a location move exactly the same as the one before and try to approve it. It will fail with a conflict referencing the previous location move because you can have only one location move per store/day.
- Run the locationMove batches. One location move will be in completed status and the other will be in worksheet status.
- Run PurgeLocationMovesBatch after the number of days defined in the purge location move days system option. Note that it fails with the above error even though the records get deleted from the RPM_LOCATION_MOVE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms