ASCP Ignoring Minimum Order Quantity And Fix Lot Multiplier In ASL
(Doc ID 1949308.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASCP does not honor Order Modifier Setting in ASL Local Attribute on Global ASL. Why does this happen?
- Fixed Lot Multiplier(FLM) is set as below on ASL Local Attribute on Global ASL.
- Org:M1, Fixed Lot Multiplier = 10
- Org:M2, Fixed Lot Multiplier = 25
- ASCP Plan includes these Organizations, M1, M2.
- Org:M1, Demand Qty: 1
- Org:M2, Demand Qty: 1
- On ASCP Plan output, Order quantity for both org is set using FLM value defined in M1.
- Org:M1, Buy Planned Order Qty: 10
- Org:M2, Buy Planned Order Qty: 10 <== ASL setting for M2 org is ignored.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document