When an RTV Is Saved in SIM With Quantity the Same as Requested Quantity, the RTV Status in RMS Remains as 'Approved'
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Return To Vendor (RTV) Request from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is saved in Store Inventory Management (SIM) with quantity the same as the requested quantity, SIM does not send any RTVDesc message to RMS. This results in the RTV in RMS remaining in 'Approved' status and hence within scope for cancellation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an RTV Request in RMS and approve it.
- In SIM, open the RTV in requested status and set Quantity same as Requested quantity.
- Click on Done to change the RTV status in SIM to Pending.
- Notice that SIM does not sent any RTVDesc message to RMS.
- The status of the RTV in RMS remains in approved status, giving scope for cancellation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms