Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ASNIn message to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) fails with error 'Order Number is invalid' when the Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) has multiple purchase orders that are supplied by multiple vendors.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Order O1 with supplier S1 and orders O2 & O3 with supplier S2 and approve.
- Confirm O1, O2, & O3 are present in Retail Warehouse Management System (RMWS).
- Create Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) with C type and container_qty 3, having details of O1, O2, & O3.
- Create appointment A1 and attach it with ASN to it.
- As soon as ASN is attached to an appointment, an ASNINCre message flows to RMS and gets stuck with error '[E] Order Number is invalid'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms