Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we notice an incorrectly rounded inner pack tsf qty (transfer quantity) when Unit of Transfer is specified as 'EA' (each).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with Store Order Multiple (SOM) as INNER and Standard Unit of Measure (UOM) as EA.
- Create a transfer for this item.
- Change the Unit of Transfer (UOT) to EA and provide a small qty (1).
- Click on Apply. The UOT in the Apply block is defaulted to SOM.
- Click on Apply again. The UOT in detail changes to INNER, thus resulting in incorrect qty values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms