Transfer Expected And Reserved Is Going To Negative
(Doc ID 1949437.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer expected and reserved quantities are going to negative at the following steps:
1. Create Store order for 2 items Qty 12 for both items.
2. Ship 1 item partially (item 1, ship 6 units).
3. Receive the shipment.
4. Increase the vdate by 2 days.
5. Close the Transfer manually from RMS UI.
6. Ship the second item partially (item 2, ship 6 units).
7. Receive the second shipment.
8. Change vdate + 30 days to pass the WS_Autoclose days
9. Run tsfclose batch, and docclose batch.
1. TSF_RESERVED_QTY and TSF_EXPECTED_QTY turned to -6.
2. After second shipment SOH in WH is reduced by 6, and IN_TRANSIT qty is incremented by 6, when receiving the shipment, the SOH in WH is reduced AGAIN by 6, and in transit qty remains 6.
3. tsfhead.tsf_close date updated for the batch run date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document