Wrong /item Assignment While Rerating a Sponsored Unbilled Impact
(Doc ID 1949848.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong /item assignment while loading a re-rated sponsored unbilled balance impact through REL
- Create a discount sharing group to share minutes.
- Rate (with batch rating/REL) and load a CDR on a member that use some part of shared minutes.
The discount packet will be assigned to an /item/sponsor item.
- Run pin_event_extract for that account to extract that CDRs.
- Configured and start batch rerating.
- Rerate the extracted file with rerating.
The backout impact and new discount packet will be assign to the same /item/sponsor in the rerated file.
- Load the rerated file with REL.
- Check the shadow event using testnap
The /item/sponsor has been changed to a new /item/adjustment.
During rerating, REL/BRM should create an /item/adjustment only if the original item was billed; otherwise, it should impact the same billable item (i.e. /item/sponsor in this case).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document