Wrong /item Assignment While Rerating A Sponsored Unbilled Impact
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-May-2016***
Wrong /item assignment while loading a re-rated sponsored unbilled balance impact through REL
- Create a discount sharing group to share minutes.
- With batch rating/REL, rate and load a CDR on a member that use some part of shared minutes.
- The discount packet will be assigned to an /item/sponsor item.
- Run pin_event_extract for that account to extract that CDRs.
- Configured and start batch rerating.
- Rerated the extracted file with rerating.
- The backout impact and new discount packet will be assign to the same /item/sponsor in the rerated file.
- Load the rerated file with REL.
- Check the shadow event using testnap => the /item/sponsor has been changed to a new /item/adjustment. ****This is the issue.****
During rerating, REL/BRM should create an /item/adjustment only if the original item was billed otherwise it should impact the same billable item (i.e. /item/sponsor in this case).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms