Making An Update On CreditProfile Of An Existing Account Does Not Link Existing Balance in ECE Cache With the New CreditProfile
(Doc ID 1949866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Modify the Credit Limit of an account by using the BRM Customer Center or PCM_OP_BILL_SET_LIMIT_AND_CR. For example :
- Before update : No CreditCeiling.
- After update : CreditCeiling with a value of 150.
- Then verify whether the ECE cache is synchronized with the above change, by querying the Coherence cache (CreditProfile and Balance tables).
- Notice that ECE is not well synchronized. See below result :
- A new entry is inserted in the ECE cache "CreditProfile" (id='11' in the following example)
- But the existing Balance is not linked with this new entry and it is still associated with id='10' as shown below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document