Making An Update On CreditProfile Of An Existing Account Does Not Link Existing Balance in ECE Cache With the New CreditProfile
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Modify the Credit Limit of an account by using the BRM Customer Center or PCM_OP_BILL_SET_LIMIT_AND_CR. For example :
- Before update : No CreditCeiling.
- After update : CreditCeiling with a value of 150.
- Then verify whether the ECE cache is synchronized with the above change, by querying the Coherence cache (CreditProfile and Balance tables).
- Notice that ECE is not well synchronized. See below result :
- A new entry is inserted in the ECE cache "CreditProfile" (id='11' in the following example)
- But the existing Balance is not linked with this new entry and it is still associated with id='10' as shown below.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms