Cannot Retrieve Suspended Transaction That Contains a Returned Store To Door Item and Sale Item
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, if a cashier tries to retrieve a suspended transaction which contains one return item (store to door item) and an additional sale item, an error message pop up saying that the transaction can not be found. If he/she then presses Enter and selects Transaction -> Retrieve -> List, it is noted that the transaction is listed; however, when it is chosen the error message still appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
Test Case Setup: Environment should have been set up with cross channel option enabled. Customer has a store to door order which is marked as shipped so it can be returned. In order to have such an order, perform a sale transaction which has one delivery item (store to door item). Complete the transaction and note the order number. If mockup Web Service has been used for customer order, then edit order xml file and update 'Completed_Quantity' field to 1 for the store to door item.
- Log into POS.
- Select Return > Search > Order.
- Scan or enter order number.
- Select Trans Detail.
- Select the ordered item and complete return of it.
- At the sell item screen, scan in an additional item.
- Select Transaction > Suspend.
- Re-log into POS.
- Select Transaction > Retrieve. An error message appears saying that the transaction cannot be found. If you press Enter and then select Transaction -> Retrieve -> List, you will notice that the transaction is listed, but when chosen the error message still shows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms