Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-June-2016
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.0.x, the Price Event Item List is not updating all SKU/Zone level prices with Regular Price.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 parent items with more than one child item, such that they will have only records with CUR_HIER_LEVEL = ‘PZ’ and MAX_HIER_LEVEL = ‘PZ’ in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
- Create a CSV file with these 2 parent items.
- Log in to RPM.
- Navigate to Price Changes -> Create Price Change.
- Create a future dated regular price change at PEIL/zone level and approve it.
- Note that the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table has records with only CUR_HIER_LEVEL = ‘PZ’ and MAX_HIER_LEVEL = ‘PZ’.
Note that in RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL table, not all the child items have the regular retail updated with new price. Only one child of each parent will be updated with new price.
- Note that in Price Inquiry screen, only one child item will be showing the new regular price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms