Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2.8 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Return To Vendor (RTV) created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) that is 'Pending' in Store Inventory Management (SIM) cannot be cancelled from RMS. The message fails in Retail Integration Bus (RIB) with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an RTV Request in RMS and approve it.
2. In SIM open the RTV in requested status and set Quantity.
3. Click on Done to change the RTV status in SIM to ‘Pending’.
4. Notice that in RMS the RTV status is now ‘In Progress’.
5. Cancel the RTV in RMS.
6. Actual Result: Cancellation is allowed. Expected Result: Cancellation should not be allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms