Unable to Login to RSB Admin Application and RSB User is Not Found in RSB Weblogic Domain Security Realms
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Service Backbone - Version 14.0.1 and later
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing the Retail Service Backbone (RSB), we are unable to log into the RSB Admin Application (i.e., Retail Integration Console (RIC)). Login is failing with the below error:
Steps followed for this case:
1. As per RSB Installation Guide instructions, performed the below steps.
i. Download: Downloaded all the necessary archive files.
ii. Configuration: Created RSB database objects and configured rsb-deployment-env-info.properties.
iii. Compilation: Executed rsb-compiler.sh and entered credentials for sidb-jdbc-user-alias, admin-server-user-alias, and rsb-admin-user-alias.
iv. Deployment: Started RSB servers, deployed all decorators and deployed the RSB Admin app.
2. This is a non-secure RSB deployment; hence steps pertaining to policy A / B setup have not been performed.
3. After completing the RSB deployment successfully, the deployment is in 'Active' state for rsb_admin within RSB Weblogic Domain.
4. However, while trying to log into the RSB Admin app, it is failing even though valid credentials are entered (which were supplied as part of Step 1 -> iii. Compilation).
5. Also, the RSB user is not found in the RSB Weblogic Domain -> Security Realms -> Users and Groups -> 'Users' tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms