Double Records for the Same Appointment, Each With a Different Case Pack Value, on Receipt Inquiry Form
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.4, the information the in the "Receipt Inquiry" is incorrect after receiving an ASN/NSC appointment. It is showing double records for the same appointment, each with a different case pack value.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) for 1190 units for Item A.
- Create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) for this PO where container quantity = 10.
- Create an ASN/NSC appointment and use the ASN created in step 2. Schedule the appointment.
- Go to the RF screen to receive the appointment and enter the appointment details. When entering the container quantity, it should equal 1190/12 = 99, which is the case pack quantity.
- Receive the appointment and then go to the "Receipt Inquiry" screen.
- Note that the system shows double records for the same appointment, each with a different case pack value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms