Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.5 to 13.4.8 [Release 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.4.x, if there are two orders having the same Order ID but different business dates, if one of them is completed the second order cannot be modified. The application displays the message: "The order you want to pickup has been completed".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create scenario: Two orders with same Order ID, but with different business dates. One of them has status “Completed”, while other has status “New”.
- From Transaction press “Order”.
- Select “Modify”. On modify option screen Press “Pickup”.
- Enter Order ID (from step 1). The Orders list appears.
- Select New status order and press Enter.
- The "cannot modify" dialog box appears instead of the detail screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms