EDI Invoice File With Incorrect Supplier and THEAD.terms=blank Produces Error
(Doc ID 1951406.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, loading an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoice file with an incorrect supplier and THEAD.terms=blank value produces an error, and the invoice cannot be successfully corrected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an purchase order.
- Receive the order.
- Load the invoice file with THEAD.terms=blank and an incorrect supplier.
- Note that the load fails in DataBase (DB).
- On the EDI Maintenance screen, amend supplier to the correct value and press [Retry Invoice].
- Error: “Please enter a value for this field” occurs, and the invoice cannot be successfully corrected, If the supplier is initially correct, the invoice is loaded correctly as "Ready for match".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document