Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics - Version 13.3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics (RMA) 13.3.x, Supplier is missing in 'As Is' of OBIEE Presentation Layer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Retail Analytics RPD.
2. Check Supplier presentation table in Retail Merchandising Analytics 'As Is'.
You will not be able to find Supplier dimension here; however, it exists in Retail Merchandising Analytics 'As Was' in Presentation Layer.
3. In Core of BMM Layer, the Supplier table has source as:
Dim_W_RTL_IT_SUPPLIER_D , Dim_W_PARTY_ORG_D_Retail_Supplier, Dim_W_RTL_SUPPLIER_TRAIT_D and Dim_W_PARTY_ATTR_D.
4. Double click on Dim_W_RTL_IT_SUPPLIER_D.
In General Tab, under table mappings 'As Was' Product table (Dim_W_PRODUCT_D) is used.
5. When we check join with Dim_W_RTL_IT_SUPPLIER_D there is a join through SCD1_WID key as below:
"Oracle Data Warehouse"."Catalog"."dbo"."Dim_W_PRODUCT_D"."SCD1_WID" = "Oracle Data Warehouse"."Catalog"."dbo"."Dim_W_RTL_IT_SUPPLIER_D"."PROD_SCD1_WID".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms