RTVReq Message Published by Rib-rms.RTVReq_pub Has Duplicated RTVReqDtlDEO Nodes
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Return to Vendor (RTV) request is created and edited before the Retail Integration Bus (RIB) has a chance to consume the first message/action (such as during a quick save/edit/save again, or if the rib-rms RTVReq publisher was down for any reason), when the message is published, a single message with duplicated line items is created by RMS and rejected by SIM. The RTVReq message is rejected in SIM13.STAGE_MESSAGE with error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Stop the rib-rms RTVReq publisher.
- Create a new RTV in RMS for a store location with a single item in it.
- Approve and exit the [rtv] form.
- Check rtvreq_mfqueue. There should be one RtvReqMod record in it for the new RTV request.
- Edit the RTV created in the step above by editing the comment field. Save/exit the [rtv] form.
- Check rtvreq_mfqueue. There should be two RtvReqMod records in it for the new RTV request.
- Start the rib-rms RTVReq publisher.
- Wait/check rtvreq_mfqueue for the message to be processed.
- Check SIM. The message is stuck in staged_message with error: "Caused by oracle.retail.sim.closed.common.BusinessException: This item already exists as a line item with this reason."
- Inspect the message. It has 2 RTVReqDtlDEO nodes for the single item in the RTV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms