ReIM Cost Resolution Doubles the RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_UNIT_COST
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, we find that the ReIM Cost Resolution process doubles the RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_UNIT_COST.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create/ship/receive an order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Create a manual invoice in ReIM with cost and quantity variance.
- Run Automatch batch in ReIM.
- Resolve the discrepancy for cost in the Supplier's favor (invoice).
- Resolution Adjusted Unit Cost is doubled, for those that were resolved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms