Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, the Department level coupon number is not populating in the "Coupon Number" field in RTLog for discount rules in which the source coupon's department is different than the target department.
Prerequisite: BuyNofXgetYatZ%off rule exists such that source coupon's department is different than the target department.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ring item from target dept.
- Ring store coupon from source dept.
- Note discount is applied on target item.
- Cash tender to complete transaction.
- Observe RTLog generated does not populate the coupon number field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms