Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The physical count quantity is increasing its negative value after running stkupld.pc batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a unit stock count for an item at all warehouses (e.g., stocktake date is 15-Sep-2014).
- Execute stkxpld and stkupd batches.
- Make sure snapshot_on_hand_qty is updated same as stock on hand value from ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
- Make sure to have one item warehouse whose stock on hand value is -7. So snapshot quantity is also updated as -7.
- Process a stkupld for this item warehouse. The stkupld file should have 2 entries for the same item.
- Run stkupld batch and notice that physical count quantity is updated to -14 for this item warehouse.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms